If you have always dreamt about getting married to your knight in shining armour, then we are pretty certain you did give some thought to how you would look on your most special day. Slipping into your most extravagant outfit ever and putting on some classy make-up for the man of your life is one of best feelings ever and the happiness of a bride goes way beyond having the perfect makeup or immaculate hairstyle. There’s no doubt about the fact that you want to look best on your D-day and to help you look the most gorgeous bride ever, we got in touch with Meha Bhargava, a wedding stylist and founder/ CEO, Styl.Inc Image consultancy. Here’s a look at some tips shared by Meha.
How to get a bridal glow on your wedding day? Here are some tips to bring the perfect glow on your face, on your big day.
- Use natural ingredients, like honey and tea leaves, on your face to clear and prevent any possible blemishes.
- Taking good care of your hair is also very important. Hence, make sure you apply hair masks of various sorts and oil your hair extensively.
- Spend some time in studying your face. Doing so will help you to understand your facial features and will help you highlight the best feature of your face.
- Eat healthy. Drink a lot of water. Sleep well and indulge in an activity of some kind. If gym is not your thing, practice yoga.
- Visit a spa and salon to prepare your skin for the big day and start working on the issues that have been bothering you since before.
How to get that perfect skin?
Having a perfect skin not only makes you look refreshing, it also plays a key role in making you look flawless on your wedding day. To get that enviable skin, make sure you consume healthy food, and ban caffeine and alcohol from your system. Instead, replace these with vegetables, fruits and juices which are full of antioxidants. In case your skin is relatively healthy, make sure you deep cleanse your face once in a week or use any homemade facial mask. Don’t buy cosmetics that you haven’t tried before.
Getting those pearly whites
A beautiful smile is the best accessory a bride can wear on her D-day. You can opt for oil pulling to whiten your teeth and improve the gum health by removing toxins and dental plaque. Apart from that, you can use hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to tackle teeth stains. Banana and orange peels are also very effective in removing teeth stains.